Protect 90™ can be applied to many surfaces that we Live, Work, and Play in.
They can be broken up into:
- Door knobs
- Board room tables
- Washroom surfaces
- Taps/flush levers/ counters
- Employee areas
- Tables and chairs in lounges and lunch rooms
- Chair arms and Backs
- Gym Mats
- Dog beds
- Sporting equipment (Open hockey bag, cleats)
The handling and application of Protect 90™ requires some basic training. This training is offered on- line, and when completed, the trainee is certified as a Protect 90™ approved applicator.
The training addresses:
- The PPE you will need to wear
- How to properly dilute the concentrate
- How to apply the product
- Wearing of PPE, put on gloves, mask, goggles
- As well as trigger spray application to desk top, door knob, etc. with a wipe off)
You have surfaces, we have the expertise. If you would like to learn more, or if you have questions call us at 1-888-902-3447. We will help you with your specific application circumstances.